Monday 10 September 2012

A quick sketch

Lordy, lordy, what am I doing crafting at eleven o'clock at night when I should be getting ready for beddy-byes!

Well, sorry Darnell but I'm blaming you. I saw Darnell had posted an entry for the Addicted to Stamps Challenge which closes tomorrow and I just couldn't resist having a last minute go.  It's a sketch - something which I don't do very often ...


So of course it had to be a real quickie, I just used some stuff I had lying about on my desk and floor!





Mmm, it is bright and cheery but maybe a bit too plain and simple - maybe the die cuts should have been stamped over for a bit of added interest. Anyway, my sewing group are having a 'MacMillan' coffee morning at the end of the month so this will be one for the box.

I used 6x6 card base, Stampin Up flower die cuts (thanks Aileen), lightly inked with DI, Bo Bunny flowers, SU brads and border punch is SU too.

Okay, thanks for coming to visit.

Nighty night!

Suze xx



9 comments:

Kylie said...

Well, for an effort at 11pm I really like it! Yep, it's CAS but that's one of my favourite styles. Nicely done! Thanks so much for playing along at ATS xx

Darnell said...

Aack, my name! And it's all my fault!

You're so sweet to heed my call for hookups for ATS! (I probably shouldn't use that word considering that young people will now be interested in your blog!)

I love your bright and cheery quick CAS card, Suze! In fact, I have what's needed to CASE this easily so it's going in my faves! I agree a bit of stamping on the die cuts would add texture.

Since it was created from bits "lying about on my desk and floor," surely you should be linking it up over at Pixie's, too!!

Valerie-Jael said...

The card is lovely, bright and cheery. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

lililindsay said...

I often begin crafting at 11.00pm! Not so much now but certainly when I was working.

The quick cards are often the best - not enough time to fiddle and make a mistake. Someone will be delighted with their purchase.

( I could give you more cards for the coffee morning if you like - PM me if you want some)

Anonymous said...

It is lovely and zingy Suze.
Wishes
Lynne

Jacqueline said...

A lovely CAS card - thanks for joining in at ATS this week - Jacqueline xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at ATS this week.

Karen x

Aileen said...

Love your bright bold flowers Suze. Looks super for a 11pm job! Great use of your die cuts too. x

craftingwithmabel said...

Oh Suze, love the card, its really delicate and pretty, particularly love the butterfly, and I don't wish to show my ignorance but what's a Twinchie? Whatever it is, yours is lovely.
Looking forward to your next creation and make sure you keep your crafting space tidy you naughty girl!! X